Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crafty times

I am in a sorority at my school, and I recently went through the Big & Little reveal process.  At my school, we have a week where the bigs know who their little is, and leave them gifts everyday.  I was very excited about this because I have always loved to craft (thank you Grandma Rose).  I started crafting for my little in October over Fall Break.  It was a little aggressive, but crafting is such a stress-reliever for me.  It really makes me happy and not think about things for a little while.

So now that reveal week is over and I don't have to craft anymore, I was a little sad that I wouldn't have to craft over this Spring Break.  However, I took a trip to AC Moore with my mom the other day and of course couldn't leave without buying a few wooden pieces to paint.  I have a plan for crafting for my big and little, and can't wait to see the finished product!

Also, this may be my Spring Break, but theres news about a snow storm tonight!!  I'm personally hoping my sister will have a snow day so she can hang out with me all day :)

I'm off to paint!

xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment