So sorry for the lack of blogging. I returned back to school two weeks ago to participate in sorority recruitment for the last time! It was a long and exhausting week, but I'm so happy with all of our new members. Last Tuesday was my last first day of school and Wednesday I started my new internship. It is crazy to think about all of these "lasts" I'm having. I have a light course load this semester which should be really helpful with applying for jobs and preparing for graduation. Today I got up early to go to a barre class. I started going last week and I love it! When I got out of class I got an email that my first class was cancelled because of the snow that just started. I got home to warm up with a cup of tea, and eventually was greeted with another email of my other class being cancelled. Soon after the school decided to cancel classes. I took this opportunity to apply to a few more jobs. I'm excited for what this semester holds for me!
What are you looking forward to this semester?
Brown Eyed Girl
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Happy New Year!!
As promised, here is my list of New Year's Resolutions. I'm super excited about what 2014 holds for me!
- Run a 5k-- I really want to get into running, and I think running a 5k will be so fun.
- Get a job-- Graduation is May 2014, which means I will be needing a job!
- Take a trapeze class-- This is something I've always wanted to do, and maybe I'll be working in NYC next year and get to do it.
- Lose 20 pounds/ get healthy-- I put back on the weight I lost over the summer, and my stomach problems from a few years ago are back, so I'm set on getting healthy!
- Relearn Spanish-- My mother and grandmother are fluent in Spanish, and I was doing so good after learning in high school and continuing into my first year in college. After I stopped classes, I basically lost it; so I really want to relearn it and become good at it again! Maybe that'll push me to take a trip to PR or Spain!?
- Be at Times Square for New Year's 2014-- I've always wanted to see the ball drop LIVE, so maybe next year will be the year! And maybe I'll even have a cute boy to kiss at midnight ;)
- Keep up with this blog more-- I am so good with blogging while I am home, but once I get back to school I get so behind. I really want to stay on top of it this semester, and write more creative posts, not just recaps.
I really want to complete all of my goals for 2014. I have a feeling its going to be a really good year! :)
What are some of your New Year's Resolutions?
Brown Eyed Girl