Sunday, April 21, 2013

Junior Year, Coming to an End.

It's that time again... finals!!  15 days separates me and my summer.  I really can't believe that my junior year is coming to an end.  This weekend, I went to see my house that I will be living in next year.  Senior year will soon be a reality!

Although I am still without an internship for this summer, I am really excited for the approaching months.  I recently was offered a Campus Representative position for Little Problems, a Twitter paged turned into merchandise company!  Sorority-obsessed myself, I love retweeting some of their funny Tweets.  While a campus rep for Little Problems, I will be helping advertise on my campus!  I am really excited to get started; it seems like this will be a great experience.  

Now I'm off to work on some papers before finals begin.  Wish me luck!


xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment