Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stop the Snow!

Well here I am, still sitting in bed at 12 in the afternoon. Why you may ask? We are at snow day number 7 at my school. SEVEN!! As you can probably sense, I'm getting a little bit tired of these snow days. I don't remember a winter this bad in so long! The one nice thing about the snow days though, its catching up on sleep and homework. Right now I am still resting, but later I will start doing some school work. I made myself a nice cup of tea in my Keurig already. It was Twinning's English Breakfast, with 3 Splenda, some honey, and a splash of almond milk. It was fabulous!

I also apologize for the lack of posting lately. I get so caught up when I'm at school! I actually made a trip home last week because of our last snowpocalypse. We had a power outage and classes cancelled for 3 days. Which turned into a nice little 5 day weekend for me, so I took advantage of the cancellations and went home.

Now I am back and ready to just get into a normal routine. Hopefully this will be the last snow storm for a while! (Although I really doubt it)

I'm off to go plan out my workout schedule for the week! I am really determined to get back into a good fitness routine.

Have you had a lot of snow days so far? What do you do with your time off?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment