Friday, December 10, 2010

A Little Bit Longer- Jonas Brothers

Because I am currently sitting in a library cubicle, I am trying to do anything other than study for my Spanish final.  I have made ElfYourself videos of my roommates and myself and have checked all websites possible.  Go to the ElfYourself website here and make your own video.  It'll guarantee lots of laughs!  
I have also listened to a bunch of songs on my iTUNES.  Here are a few of my favorite slow, calming songs to listen to while studying:

Shades of Love- Empty Trash
Secrets- OneRepublic
What Hurts the Most- Danny Gokey
Hold You In My Arms- Ray LaMontagne
Stop and Stare- OneRepublic

Well my break is over.  I guess this means back to studying!

Hoping this studying will only last A Little Bit Longer,
brown eyed girl

No comments:

Post a Comment