Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stronger- Kanye West

It has been almost seven months since I've last blogged!  During that time I have gotten back with and broken up with an ex-boyfriend, finished my first year at college, celebrated my baby sisters Sweet 16, gone through ups and downs with best friends, and I can say that I wouldn't change a thing.  This past year has made me such a strong person, and I have come to realize that I can truly make it through anything.  The first year away at college is very hard and very emotionally and physically draining.  I can happily say I survived!  In less than a month I will be moving back to school and starting my second year away at college!  I'm very excited for the new year, but I don't want to rush the time.  There's still a whole lot of tanning to do!  


Now that that don't kill me can only make me stronger,
brown eyed girl

No comments:

Post a Comment