Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Summer!

I can finally say that I have finished my Sophomore year of college and I am officially a Junior!  This past semester had a killer work-load, so I am very happy it is finally over and I can be home with my family.  I have only been home for 5 days and I am already going a little stir crazy.  I have caught up on all the T.V. shows I missed during finals week, and flipped through all the available magazines in the house.  On top of that, most of my favorite T.V. shows have had their season finales within the last week (Once Upon A Time, Make it Or Break It, Gossip Girl, and Glee).  With 20 days left of my break before I start my summer internship, I definitely want to rest up as much as possible because I know once that starts up I will be super busy.  Hopefully the sun will shine and I can fit in a few beach days to start my summer glow (although some Jergen's Natural Glow doesn't hurt either ). 


Here's to a happy summer for all!


- Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment