Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lo Siento!

So sorry I've been MIA! It's been over a month since I've last posted. The past month has been super busy but filled with SO many good things!

Here's a small recap:

The first weekend back from Fall Break was Homecoming! My Big and a lot of my alumni friends came to visit. It was so nice to catch up with all of my friends who I don't get to see!

The next weekend was Special Olympics Pennsylvania Fall Fall Festival held at Villanova. I have been a part of the Committee since my sophomore year and this year was especially important because it was the 25th anniversary! This committee and Fall Festival have such an big place in my heart, and I can't imagine my life without it.

After that weekend was over, I finally was able to catch up on all my school work and get back to the job search. I attend the New York Women in Communications 2013 Student Communications Career Conference at NYU. It was so inspiring and so great to meet so many professionals in the industry!

Last weekend I was able to travel to my sister's dance show up at her school. It was so nice to surprise her and support her dancing!

Now I am sitting in my living room at home with my sister and mom and watching TV. I am so excited to be home for Thanksgiving and see my friends and family.

What are you looking forward to during this Thanksgiving break?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment