Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I'm Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving bloggers!

I am thankful for so much this Thanksgiving. It has been quite a year filled with many ups and downs, but I'm so lucky to have had so many people by my side. I'm hoping I didn't forget anything, but here's a list of what I'm thankful for this year:

My family. My family has made me the young woman I am today. They are always there for me and I couldn't ask for anything more. 
My school. I attend an amazing institution with great values and academics. I can't imagine going to another school. 
My Six. I am lucky to call a group of 5 girls my best friends since freshman year of high school. They're my go-to, forever best friends.
Warner Bros. I wouldn't want to spend my senior year living with anyone other than these 5 girls. I know I'm in for a fun time when I'm with them.
Kappa Delta. I am blessed to have found a home in this sorority almost 2 years  ago. They have brought me the greatest friends, roommates, and Big and Little a girl could ask for. 
Special Olympics Committee. Joining this committee 3 years ago, I would've never thought that it would turn into a family. 
Dance Company. Dance has been my passion since I was 3 years old, and I am lucky to share this passion with so many other great girls. 

How could I not feel blessed when I have this list for things to be thankful.  I am happy to be spending another Thanksgiving day at my cousins' house in Brooklyn. It is always filled with good food and lots of laughs.


What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment