Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!!

As promised, here is my list of New Year's Resolutions. I'm super excited about what 2014 holds for me!
  • Run a 5k-- I really want to get into running, and I think running a 5k will be so fun.
  • Get a job-- Graduation is May 2014, which means I will be needing a job! 
  • Take a trapeze class-- This is something I've always wanted to do, and maybe I'll be working in NYC next year and get to do it.
  • Lose 20 pounds/ get healthy-- I put back on the weight I lost over the summer, and my stomach problems from a few years ago are back, so I'm set on getting healthy!
  • Relearn Spanish-- My mother and grandmother are fluent in Spanish, and I was doing so good after learning in high school and continuing into my first year in college. After I stopped classes, I basically lost it; so I really want to relearn it and become good at it again! Maybe that'll push me to take a trip to PR or Spain!?
  • Be at Times Square for New Year's 2014-- I've always wanted to see the ball drop LIVE, so maybe next year will be the year! And maybe I'll even have a cute boy to kiss at midnight ;)
  • Keep up with this blog more-- I am so good with blogging while I am home, but once I get back to school I get so behind. I really want to stay on top of it this semester, and write more creative posts, not just recaps.
I really want to complete all of my goals for 2014. I have a feeling its going to be a really good year! :)

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions? 

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment