Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Second Semester Starting Strong!

Hello hello!

So sorry for the lack of blogging. I returned back to school two weeks ago to participate in sorority recruitment for the last time! It was a long and exhausting week, but I'm so happy with all of our new members. Last Tuesday was my last first day of school and Wednesday I started my new internship. It is crazy to think about all of these "lasts" I'm having. I have a light course load this semester which should be really helpful with applying for jobs and preparing for graduation. Today I got up early to go to a barre class. I started going last week and I love it! When I got out of class I got an email that my first class was cancelled because of the snow that just started. I got home to warm up with a cup of tea, and eventually was greeted with another email of my other class being cancelled. Soon after the school decided to cancel classes. I took this opportunity to apply to a few more jobs. I'm excited for what this semester holds for me!

What are you looking forward to this semester?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment