Monday, June 25, 2012

My Week In Photos

Hello all,

So sorry I've been behind on blogging!  This internship has kept me so busy, and when I get home I am so exhausted!  But I've been trying to take advantage of being in the city everyday, and use my iPhone to capture some of my favorite moments.  Here are some of my favorite Instagram pictures I took this past week.  Enjoy!


On Tuesday, I went to get my nails done during lunch.   The color was Essie's Smooth Sailing- my favorite color.
I found this doodling on one of my dollar bills on Wednesday.  Needless to say, I had to take a picture before I got rid of it.
90 degrees on Thursday called for a cool top and great outfit to go with it. 
The heat Thursday also called for a nice Iced Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. 
This is one of my favorite things about my office- the giant girl outside the women's restroom.  
Friday I had lunch out in front of the Flat Iron Building, right across from my office.

My daddy works only a few stops away from me, so he met me at my office on Friday and took the bus home with me. 
I had a very successful weekend: Friday I went to a Demi Lovato concert, Saturday I went to a party with family friends, and Sunday I went to the beach with my sister and our close friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment