Monday, June 4, 2012

Time Flies

On June 4th, 2010 I graduated from high school.  Today, two years later, I started my first day of my summer internship at an advertising agency in New York City.  Despite the bad weather, I think it was one of the best first days.  The internship orientation was from 9-12 and then we met with our supervisors.  I am working with Account Management, so I work on the relationship between our company and our clients.  The office is so nice and I even have my own desk!  The area around the building is also great, with a lot of different places to eat.  There are a bunch of great interns, and I am so excited to get to know them.  Its going to be a great ten weeks and I can't wait to get started!

Here's a picture of me at my graduation and before my internship this morning.

Updates soon!

- Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment