Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Acca-scuse me?

Yep you guessed it. I'm watching Pitch Perfect. I actually can't keep track of how many times I've watched this movie, I just love it so much!  I first watched the movie in January, and I've been hooked since. From the story line to the songs, what's not to love!?  If you listen to the whole soundtrack it's almost 30 minutes if a Capella goodness. I would be lying if I didn't tell you I listened to the soundtrack on repeat on my drive home for spring break. It's just THAT good!  Also, how could you not love Skylar Astin!? His role as Jesse is adorable and his voice is amazing.

I've been wanting to watch the movie again since I've been home for summer but haven't gotten the chance to.  It's raining today and super gloomy out so I decided today would be perfect. Here's my favorite scene of the movie:



Now I'm off to finish the movie.  Deuces aca-bitches.

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment