Thursday, August 15, 2013

Morning thoughts

Good morning! 


Here's a picture of what has come to be my every day breakfast this summer. I often turn into a habit individual, so I like knowing what I'm going to have everyday. This is also good because since I am so crazy once I get back to school,  already knowing what works for breakfast everyday saves me a lot of time. I actually timed myself this morning and it took me under 5 minutes to toast my bread, make my tea, and cut up the banana. (Thank you Keurig for your existence). I even washed the measuring cup I used for my milk. 

Well back go the main reason of my post. I am leaving tomorrow to go back to school for dance camp. Where did the summer go?!  I truly had such a great summer. It may not have gotten off to the smoothest start but I definitely think I will look back at it and be pleased. 

I started off the summer by celebrating my daddy's 60th birthday. He is the definition of the greatest dad out there. The summer then progressed into celebrating mommy's birthday! (Our family's birthdays are 4 months in a row-- April, May, June, and July.)  June was also a big month for my little sister (I'll call her Little J. Hellooooo Gossip Girl!)  Little J graduated from high school! It was also my alma mater so that was a big deal. June was filled with some concerts, beach days, and catching up with friends!  Then July rolled around. HELLO BIRTHDAY MONTH.  We started off July by taking a family vacation to Ocean City, Maryland. I also got to celebrate the big birthday-- 21!! It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. After I turned 21, I was finally able to go out and enjoy some night life!  I love to just go out and dance so it was nice to finally be able to go places.  As August approached, I started having some of my "lasts" and seeing family and friends for a final time before I return to school. I am going back to school super content with my summer and ready to start a great year!

What are you looking forward to this school year?!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment