Monday, August 12, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Hello bloggers!  So sorry it's been so long since I've posted. These past few weeks have been so busy since turning twenty one!  I've had tons of dinners and fun things going on. 

I spoke about going to see Kelly and Michael, and celebrating my friend Kristen's 21st birthday. That Thursday two friends and I went out to this lounge called Z Two. It was so much fun!! The next morning I had to get up very early to go to the beach with my mom, sister, and some of her friends.  That Saturday I went down to my house at school and painted my room with my mom and dad!  My dad is a pro painter, he seriously is so talented at whatever he does. (Cooking and crafting are at the top!). I chose a light green for my room. I definitively lightens up the room and is something different than I'm used to. It also matches all of my sorority things :)

Two days after that I drove down to school again for some internship meetings. I have an internship settled for the fall and hopefully one for the spring!  I felt so accomplished going down to school and attending all of these meetings. This summer really has been so good for me. 

The next night my 5 best friends and I had dinner with our high school college advisor. We became super close with her on our senior trip to Disney world, and we've been having dinners with her since we graduated. We decided to give our dinner an Italian theme, and each brought an Italian dish. It was so great catching up!  This past Saturday my mom, sister, and I attended my mom's old neighborhood reunion in Brooklyn. This was the 4th year and its always a good time!  It's so nice seeing my mom catch up with her friends that she grew up with. 

Now begins my last week of summer before I return to school for dance camp. I really can't believe I'm going to be starting my senior year!! Wasn't I just moving into my freshman year dorm?  I've learned so much being away at school and I wouldn't change it for the world. This summer has also been a big learning experience for me, and I can't wait to take it with me and start my senior year strong. 

There are so many things I'm looking forward to this year, and I can't wait to get started!

What are you looking forward to this year?


Xoxo, 
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment