Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm back!

Hello friends!

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for almost two weeks!  Last Thursday I came back from a wonderful vacation in Ocean City, Maryland with my family.  The weather wasn't the best, but we made the most of it.  We got some sun, ate some good food, and got to shop too :) (and I got to do some early birthday shopping!)  When I got back from vacation I hopped right back into workouts at the gym.  I didn't go overboard while on vacation, but I definitely enjoyed myself.  

This week NY has been having a HEAT WAVE!  It has been so hot, we've spent almost every day in the pool.  It's been nice to just relax and enjoy the nice weather and not have anything to hurry to.  I've done my workouts either early in the morning or in the evening before dinner.  Two times this week I've taken a 5:15 class, and I think I respond well to the timing.  I also took two Zumba classes this week!  I've taken Zumba before, but never at my new gym, so I wanted to give it a go!  It was fun and it was nice to mix it up.

The countdown to my birthday is getting smaller and smaller.  Only 4 more days until I turn twenty one!!  I cannot contain my excitement.  I've made sure to push myself in my workouts and eat extra healthy so I feel good in my outfits and can afford a few extra calories (in food & alcohol hehe).  But I am SO excited to spend the week with family and friends, and I mean literally the week.  I have things planned to celebrate almost everyday.  I don't take the whole birthday thing lightly!  To me, its not birthday but birth-week :D  

How's the weather for you?
What are some of your favorite things to do for your birthday?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice trip! I just got back from Florida and same thing, the weather wasn't the greatest. I wish we lived closer so we can try different classes together!

    ReplyDelete