Saturday, July 6, 2013

Musica!

One of the best things about being home for the summer is being on top of the neweset songs on the radio.  When I'm at school, I don't always get to listen to the radio.  I then always end up buying my favorite songs on iTunes, because I love listening to them on repeat!  My sister is having her graduation party today, so we went through and made a party playlist!  This has a mix of the latest hits and classics from the past year or so.  The playlist is full of great songs that'll keep everyone jamming all day! There's 62 songs which is 3.9 hours so definitely a long playlist!

Here's the songs on the playlist:


We're going to make sure we keep it on shuffle so it'll be a great mix of songs!!

Now I'm off to a spin class to squeeze a workout in before the party.  It's going to be almost 100 degrees today! P-A-R-T-Y!!

What are some of your party favorites?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

1 comment:

  1. Great playlist! That is such a good idea for a post. I love anything Pitbull for a party, he is awesome! Hope you had a great spin class. :)

    ReplyDelete