Thursday, July 25, 2013

Twenty One!!

Hello bloggers!

I am now blogging to you as a twenty one year old!! It is the greatest feeling ever. I had the best birthday celebrations! 

Monday I drove down to my new off campus house at school. I moved a bunch if my things in with help from my mom and sister. It is so weird not living in a dorm anymore!!  Luckily for me, my best friend Christina (since 3 years old) also goes to school with me, and she is doing research at school this summer, so she was able to celebrate with me! For dinner, Christina, two of my roommates, and two of my friends all went to Bertuccis restaurant. It was so yummy!! We then went back to the apartment, got ready and went out at midnight to the bars!! I was soo excited to finally be able to go out :)


The rainbow shots are probably one of the coolest things to watch being made. I got those at the first bar I went to. The second bar gave me the big fishbowl. And both were for free! It was such a great night with great school friends :)

I woke up tuesday morning, packed up my things and said goodbye to Christina. I then took a walk to Starbucks for my free birthday drink :)



After packing, we packed my car and drove home.  I came home and relaxed for a little but before I knew it, it was time to get ready for dinner!! My family took me to a Japanese restaurant called Fushimi. It was SO GOOD. I had the best drink called Bella Bellini, which was champagne, Stoli peach, and passion fruit liquor! Sooo yummy. Dinner was great too, and I got fried ice cream for dessert!  



The night wasn't over yet. I came home to have some friends over for cake a champagne (my favorite). My family went above and beyond with my gifts and desserts. My sister made the cutest cupcakes and my dad made the best cake, both decorated to reflect the big birthday.



I went to bed a happy camper :) Wednesday was a day to relax and catch up on sleep. Wednesday night my friend Sam took me out for drinks since we we are both finally legal!  We went to a Mexican place called Cabo. We ordered margaritas (I got strawberry and Sam got mango). We also got a serving of nachos. These nachos were loaded with vegetables, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. We even got a round of drinks free on our waiter!  It was another great night. 



I feel like twenty one is going to be a great year :D


Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment