Sunday, July 21, 2013

Yummy Yummy!

I wanna talk about some of the amazingly yummy, healthy things I've eaten lately.

On Wednesday I was set on changing up my lunch a little bit because I've been getting pretty bored with my lunch meals.  I took a trip to Stop and Shop and picked up some mixed vegetables.  I came home and grilled them and cut up some string cheese and put it in.  I topped the plate with some balsamic vinegar.  It was so yummy!


On Thursday my mom and I took my sister to her first Chipotle experience!  Usually I leave Chipotle feeling stuffed and sick.  But this time I made some changes to my meal and felt amazing after.  I got a salad, which chicken, some pinto beans, a little mild salsa, and some cheese.  I opted out of the rice because I'm really trying to avoid carbs.  I originally said no to the guacamole and sour cream, but I went back for some after because I forgot how spicy the chicken is to me (I have a low tolerance for spicy foods).  I had a seltzer on the side.  It was such a good meal!


Friday was my biggest accomplishment day.  Friday morning after my spin class I took another trip to the grocery store and picked up some more vegetables.  This time it was red and green peppers, carrots, and broccoli.  I was in the mood for some asian meal, so I cooked up these veggies and some left over grilled chicken from the night before and added some soy sauce.  It was so good!


That evening I was also in the cooking mood so I cooked up some of the remaining peppers, some onion, and some more of the chicken and cooked it in some salsa.  I had leftover guacamole and sour cream from Chipotle the other day so I had that on the side!  I was so proud of myself!!  All of the meals came out very good if I do say so myself.


 


I did really good this week, which is good so I feel awesome because this week is BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!  I am soooo excited.  I can't wait to fill you in on everything I do this week!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment