Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Starbucks Kind of Morning

Last night was one of those super stressful nights, where you're on the verge of tears but you know it'll be okay.  I had a few things due today that I had to get done last night.  The way my schedule is working out this semester, I always have things due the days after my super busy nights, and then on my free nights I have zero work to do.  And I usually can't even work ahead because the work hasn't been assigned yet.  Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out.

I decided to get up early this morning and head to Starbucks which is about 3 minutes from my house.  I needed a substantial breakfast, so I ordered the oatmeal :) and an Awake tea latte.  I've never had one before, so I hope I like it!  Eating the oatmeal made me feel so much better!



When I woke up this morning it was 44 degrees out!! 44!? Seriously isn't it supposed to be fall, not winter!? Thankfully my parents brought me some heavier fleeces when they came to visit.



Now I'm going to finish my homework and then head to campus for a senior project meeting before class.


What calms you down when you're stressed?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

1 comment:

  1. To me every morning is a Starbucks kind of morning! And every afternoon... Lol

    ReplyDelete