Saturday, September 21, 2013

The parents are here!

Hello bloggers!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I'm seriously always on the go. Whether is class, my internship, dance rehearsals, SpO, or sorority chapter meetings, I feel like I never have time to take a break. But all of these things make me extremely happy so I can't complain!!

That's why Parent's Weekend this weekend was the perfect timing. Mom and dad drove down this morning and brought me some much needed fall clothes, then we headed to a nearby cafe called Nudy's for some brunch. I've been craving brunch for a while, so this was perfect! I got cinnamon bun pancakes and they were great!


After brunch we headed to the King of Prussia mall for some shopping. I got so many cute fall clothes, and all at great prices!! After the mall we went to the hotel to freshen up and went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant called Plaza Azteca-- it was awesome!  I enjoyed some fresh guacamole and my Bahama Mama drink :)


Now we're all relaxing together in our hotel room, watching TV. This is one of the things I miss most about being home :( We'll probably head to sleep soon because we have an early Senior Breakfasttomorrow morning  and then I'll be dancing in a showcase for dance. 

Night bloggers!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl


2 comments: