Monday, September 23, 2013

Clean Lean Machine

So today my mom and I started a challenge to eat clean.  We have both always struggled on and off with eating healthily, and always feel so much better when we do.  We were each other's support systems while I was home this summer, so I'm hoping we can continue to encourage each other even when we're not in the same state.

Some major things I'm focusing on cutting out are:
1. Soda (bye bye Coke zero
2. Chocolate
3. Carbs (This summer I stuck to only toast in the morning and I want to do that again)


I have absolutely NO willpower.  So I need to cut things out completely so I am not tempted.  It seems to work when I do that, and I don't even crave them!

I've been struggling to eat healthy since I've been back at school.  I feel like I'm always tempted with sweet treats and fried goodies.  I've also had a hard time squeezing working out.  But I'm trying!  I know I'll figure out a routine soon.

What are some of your food weaknesses? How do you control yourself?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! But just my advice, take it as you wish...but don't be so anti carbs!! Small amounts and certain ones are good for you! Or think low carb. Spaghetti Squash is really good..sweet potatos..those are just some of the ones I like. You need them for energy!

    ReplyDelete