Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Morning Kind of Gal

So the past two days I've realized that I am definitely a morning person. I've always thought so, but I have gotten up extra early the past two days and have been SUPER productive. Yesterday I mentioned that I woke up and went to Starbucks for some work time, now today I woke up, got ready fast and headed to a building on campus to do some work. My nights are so busy, that sometimes I just need that extra hour or hour and a half to get work done in the morning.

Remember how I pledged at the beginning of the week to eat healthy? Well it has been going great so far! I feel so much better already. I've even been able to fit in more workouts. Monday I had dance class at night, so that was my workout for the day. I was able to go for a run outside yesterday evening, which felt great. I really want to run a 5k that is on campus at the end of October, so I'm trying to run more. Yesterday I ran/walked the equivalence of a 5k which was pretty good for me. It may have taken me some time but I was so proud of myself for even doing it. Tonight I have dance again, and then tomorrow will be my off day since I am super busy. I am hoping to get out for a run again on Friday!

Eating healthy and exercising have made me feel so great about myself, and in a better mood. Sometimes, I feel like I can conquer the world! (If only I could conquer that homework lol)

Now I'm off to my internship which means Facebook and Twitter all day everyday-- no complaints here.

What are some of your accomplishments this week?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

PS- Nashville is back tonight!! I cannot WAIT to watch it :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're eating healthy and exercising - it can be so hard in college! Especially with all the junk food and late night eating that occurs! I'd love to see what kinds of healthy meals you've been putting together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caitlin!! I've been trying a lot of new healthy recipes lately :)

    ReplyDelete