Monday, October 14, 2013

Home

It always feels so great to be home. I am off for 10 days for fall break. It was so nice waking up in my room this morning. 

Today I got to sleep in. I slept for 10 hours! It hasn't happened in so long. I had my breakfast and relaxed before I went for a run. It is so nice seeing all the trees in the neighborhood change and see some friendly faces. 

I came back and made myself a nice omelette then took a trip to the mall with my mom and grandma. I picked up some new makeup and some fall soap and candles. We came home to my dad making barbecue chicken (yum yum yum). After dinner I went to the grocery store to pick up some fruit. 

Now momma and I are gonna watch Dancing with the Stars! I absolutely love being home :)

What's your favorite part of fall (or fall at home if you live away)?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment