Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sometimes its the little things

Happy Hump Day!!

I'm writing this blog with the biggest smile on my face. Why you ask? I'm just in one of those happy moods.

This morning had a great start. Last night I decided that I was going to sleep in today and not work out  and just have a relaxing morning. I set my alarm for 9, but ended up waking up around 8:30 and I was surprisingly not too tired. I took a shower, put together some Greek yogurt and fruit, and sat down to watch Kelly and Michael. As you probably remember, I watched Kelly and Michael every day over the summer, and even got to see them live! Since being back at school, I haven't really been able to watch, but was happy to see that Hayden Panettiere was one of the guests. (I'm a huge Nashville fan). After Kelly and Michael, I blew out my hair, got dressed, did my makeup, and packed up my meals for the day. I still had time to paint my nails with the new Essie polish I picked up yesterday (Bahama Mama) and catch up on the latest episode of Once Upon a Time. Oh, I even made my favorite Chai tea in my new Tervis mug that I got yesterday from Bed Bath and Beyond!


Around 11:20 I left for my internship. My great day doesn't stop there!!

One of the guys that works at the store told me I looked nice today! (Not a big deal, but always nice to hear it once in a while). I also got up a new blog post for the company I intern with. It came out great! I think the best part about it was my moms reaction to it. She seriously is my #1 fan and biggest supporter. I don't know what I would do without her.


Its moments like this that make me realize that I really love the field that I'm going into!


What are some special moments that make your days great?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment