Thursday, October 10, 2013

Things I'm loving right now

Today it was super cold and rainy, which would normally make me feel gloomy. However, I got to do a bunch of of my favorite things relating to the dreary weather:

1. This morning I made my favorite chai tea and a nice hot bowl of oatmeal. 
2. I got to wear my lovely Burberry rain boots-- I don't always break them out, but I already have two times this week!
3. I wore my new favorite Old Navy leggings. I don't like wearing jeans when it rains so my go-to is always leggings.
4. I did lots of networking today-- I felt super accomplished.
5. I went on a roomie-date to Panera for dinner. I got their chicken noodle soup. Mmm Mmm good!
6. I painted my nails again my new favorite Essie color, Bahama Mama.
7. I curled up on the couch with my fleece blanket and some TV since I'm now on fall break. (this included the new Once Upon a Time in Wonderland and the super sad Glee episode)

What do you like to in rainy weather?

Xoxo, 
Brown Eyed Girl

Ps. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment