Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spaghetti Squash!!

I've been dying to make spaghetti squash since I started reading about it over the summer on the blogs I follow. Since I am home for the week I figured why not try now! I bought a spaghetti squash when i went food shopping last night. It came out SO GOOD!!! I'm hooked. I followed Taralynn's recipe on Undressed Skeleton. I'm absolutely obsessed with her blog, and all of her amazing recipes.

I cut up the spaghetti squash in half and scooped the seeds out. I then placed the halves seed-side down on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. I cooked it in the oven for about 50 minutes. I then took out the halves, held them with pot holders and scraped at it with a fork. I took a bite and was so excited!! Not only did I successfully make the spaghetti squash, but I actually liked it!! I topped it with my dad's tomato sauce and a meatball. I also had some salad and mixed veggies. 


I will definitely be adding this onto my list of regular dinners when I get back to school. 

Have you tried any new foods lately? Share with me!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment