Sunday, June 30, 2013

Such a Great Saturday!

I haven't had such a great day in so long!  I started out my Saturday by taking a Spin class!  My friend Kim had told me such good things about Spinning and I really wanted to try.  It was such a great workout.  I usually don't push myself out of my comfort zone, but I'm so glad I did.  Little things like this make a difference :)
Before and after first spin class selfies.

When I got back from the gym, I rewarded my hard work out with a nice egg omelet, one of my favorite things to make.


Later in the afternoon, I went to get a hair cut.  I've been growing out my hair for a while but it was time I did something to liven up my hair.  I was very happy with the outcome :)


At night, my family and I went to my good friend Gianna's college graduation party.  It was at a beautiful restaurant on the water.  There was good food, music, and dancing, and it was so much fun!  I really had a great night.


This morning I got up early and took another Spin class!  I was just a littleee bit sore from yesterday's class and dancing the night away in heels, but I pushed myself anyway.

Having a great day just puts me in a great mood!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

P.S. I'm now on Bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. Yay for updating to bloglovin! I just followed on bloglovin and twitter :)

    xoxo
    AJ
    www.TheAJMinutecom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am glad you enjoyed spinning, it gets addicting!!

    ReplyDelete