Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Celebrations Recap!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmases! Mine was truly enjoyable this year.

Christmas started early for me. On Sunday, I got together with my best friends since high school. We went out to dinner and after, came back to my house to hang out and exchange Secret Santa gifts. My friend Sam had me for Secret Santa, and got me the cutest Kappa Delta phone case and key chain. I absolutely love it! We had originally hoped of going into the city to see the tree, but the rainy weather kept us on Staten Island. I still had such a great time!

On Christmas Eve, my family and I went to mass and then came back to the house to prepare for my dad's family to come over. My dad only has only one sibling, but there were tons of cousins that add up! We had lots of Italian food (yum) and then opened gifts later in the evening. Christmas eve always ends up being a late night, and then when everyone left we stayed up to finish watching White Christmas :) We even took cute pictures by the tree. We finally got to bed around 3 am.

AND THEN...

We were crazily awoken at 4 am by our house alarm going off. We had a little glitch and didn't set something properly so it resulted in it going off. Definitely scared us all-- and made us very tired on Christmas Day.
But we all went back to sleep and woke up later on ready to open gifts and get our Christmas Day started! We opened gifts in the morning and had our traditional muffins for breakfast. Then we all got ready for my mom's brother and his sons to come over. Can't forget about Abuelita! It was her 80th birthday!! It was a great day with a lot of laughs :)

Yesterday I stayed in my pjs all day! Talk about relaxing.

Here are some pictures from my Christmas celebrations:

Me and my "Six"
My perfect Secret Santa gift!
Christmas Eve!
Puccio family
Pictures by the tree
Christmas Day!
Birthday girl with her cake that my sister made!

My favorite part of Christmas is spending time with great family and friends. We still have 3 more Christmas celebrations!

What is your favorite part of Christmas?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

1 comment:

  1. You guys always take the cutest pictures!! Merry Christmas :) xo

    ReplyDelete