Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Day!

So as many people on the east coast know, we got a lot of snow today! Those in Pennsylvania particularly got a lot of snow. It started Sunday morning, on day 2 of my dance showcase, which made it harder for many people to come see the show. Luckily my parents made it safely here and home! The snow took a break on Monday, but began again early this morning and full speed ahead.

Students in the Communication department have to work on a senior project during their final year in the major. Unfortunately my group project was due today so we had to postpone! We were really hoping the snow woulnd't come today, but we were rescheduled for tomorrow.

Friday is reading day for our school, but I don't have finals until next Thursday. However I have a huge multimedia website due tomorrow and broadcast reel due Thursday! One positive of this snow day was that it put me in the Christmas mood! My roommates and I cuddled up, made hot chocolate, and watched Christmas movies :) This snow day also made me feel like such an adult because we had to shovel the sidewalk of our house! Talk about feeling old.

I am now watching the Grinch and working on my final internship paper.

How did you spend your snow day?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment