Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'm Home!!

You read right, I'm finally home for Christmas vacation. Yesterday was filled with an early morning of studying for my last final. And it only took me 20 minutes to take!! After that I grabbed some lunch, packed up my car, and headed home!

This is a picture I sent my mom before I went into my final-- a little too excited

I hit no traffic and was home early in the afternoon. I was so excited to be home that I jumped on my dad. Which then turned to my sister jumping on him, then my mom. Hope his back doesn't hurt today!
I caught up with my family for a while and slowly unpacked my things. We ordered pizza for dinner, because really, who can turn down Friday night NY pizza !?
Nothing beats sicilian pizza from Guissepe's!
 It was too great. After dinner mom, Guita, and I headed to a few shops to pick up last minute gifts. 

My friends from home and I are exchanging Kris Kringle (or Secret Santa) gifts tomorrow. I pulled my best friend Christina's name from the virtual name picker we used! (SO COOL). I decided to craft something for her and got her a super complicated paint by numbers canvas which she loves. 

Smile, life is beautiful-- my best friend loves this quote.

The rest of my night consisted of painting, watching Santa Clause 2, then picking my sister up from work. I love being home for the holidays!!


What's your favorite part about being home for the holidays?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!! I love that feeling of relief after finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Now I just have to wait for finals grades (joy of the waiting game lol).

    ReplyDelete