Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

As I mentioned a few posts ago, my family and I have a tradition of watching White Christmas together each year. We make hot chocolate and eat Christmas cookies and chocolate star cookies. It is one of my absolute favorite traditions that I look forward to each year.

Some years we even took our tradition to another level:

In 2007 we traveled to Pennsylvania to the Dutch Apple to see White Christmas performed. It was so great! One of the best parts of the trip was the breakfast we had at the chain Bob Evans. Yum!

In 2009 White Christmas was on Broadway, so of course we couldn't pass up this opportunity. It was so great!



I even love listening to the soundtrack (we have both the movie and Broadway versions).

We watched White Christmas last since everyone is finally all home together! However, we only made it only 2 hours in, and still have yet to finish it. I guess this means another movie night!


Do you have any special Christmas traditions with your families?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment