Saturday, June 15, 2013

Baby Daddy and Burritos

Hey friends!

I wanted to fill you in on my day today!  I ended up sleeping in a little later than I wanted to (I snoozed my alarm until 10:30).  When I woke up I had my breakfast and watched a little Kelly & Michael that I taped this morning.  At 12 I walked down the street to our friend's house to do their daughter's makeup for her 8th grade graduation.  She looked so cute!  I came back and decided to walk on the treadmill.  I walked for 1 hour!  This is pretty long for me because I really hate walking.  While walking, I caught up on the show Baby Daddy on ABC Family.  During the commercials, I decided I would run.  Watching the TV show on my dad's iPad really helped make the time go by faster.  



I'm glad I decided to work out because my friend Stephanie and I decided to go out to dinner.  We went to a Mexican restaurant called Burrito Bar.  We eat got burritos and they were huge!!  & so good.  Definitely worth it. :)  After dinner we met up with our friends and had a bonfire in our friend's backyard.  


Now I'm watching some T.V. and will probably head to bed soon.  Hopefully I'll have a productive day tomorrow!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment