Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What am I eating?

Good afternoon bloggers!!

I really am trying to stay on top of my blogging; it just makes me so happy every time I write a new post :)

Today I was very mindful of wanting to do a food post, so I made sure I took pictures of everything I've eaten today.  Today was the last day of a diet I have been doing for the past two weeks.  It has taken a lot of will power, and I am so proud of myself!  Sticking to the plan gets easier once you start seeing the results you want.  After the first two weeks, you're supposed to switch to another plan of light eating, but it allows you a little more flexibility with what you're choosing to eat.  I have made progress so far, but I really want to lose a little more.  I have cut back my eating a lot, with smaller portions and snacks of only fruits and vegetables.  No junky or processed foods at all!  I realized I have to really incorporate a workout routine into my day.  I can't get myself into workout tapes, so walking outside is really what has worked for me.  Unfortunately the weather hasn't been great lately so I am considering getting a gym membership, so I can workout on the treadmill or elliptical.  I really want a bikini ready body this summer!

Here are some images for my breakfast today:

Toast with no spread.
Chai tea in my Keurig.  I top it off with two Spenda packets and a little milk.

Here's a picture of my lunch:
Bowl of fresh fruit: bananas, grapes, cantaloupe, & watermelon

I am very glad I stuck to my meal plan today, because I sneaked a little sweet something while I was baking for my sister's pre-prom tomorrow-- oops! (there will be a post to come about what I made today)

Now I'm off to continue watching the Ellen Show!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment