Monday, June 10, 2013

My Manicure Monday

Happy Monday!  However, it's not exactly a pretty Monday in New York.  It has been pouring all morning!  Its June, isn't it supposed to be sunny out!?  My little sister graduated from high school this past weekend, and it poured both days of her ceremonies (Thursday was a graduation mass and Friday was the actual graduation).

This special occasion called for me to get my nails done!  Lucky me :)

Thursday afternoon my mom and I went to a different nail salon than we usually do, that was recommended by one of my friends.  It was great!  I got a gel manicure and I love how it came out.  I don't know the name or brand of the polish, but it was a perfect pink!  I am a fan of pink nails in the summer time, and I'm usually rocking some bright shade.  This shade was perfect for my age, and professional enough for the graduation.

Here's my mani-- dressed with my high school and college graduation rings!

Now I'm off to help my mom clean the house.  We're supposed to host my sisters pre-prom on Wednesday!

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment