Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fun in the Sun!

Yesterday was such a lovely day!  Two friends that my sister and I have known for years came over for a pool day.  I was very excited because the night before I went on a little shopping spree in Old Navy!  I got many needed clothing pieces for this summer that I have been looking for.  I wore lots of new pieces yesterday for a fun day in the sun :)


 


I also got my nails done in the morning & got a new phone case in the mail!  Both were the color blue.  Can you tell what my favorite color is?  Now today I will hopefully spend another day by the pool.

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day! I was by the pool also, so hot! Tried the same thing today, but as soon as I went outside the clouds decided to join.:(

    ReplyDelete