Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Beach Day Favorites

Since I'm still pretty new to the blogging world, its taking me a while to edit pictures and such to post on the site.  But have no fear, I have finally finished my image for my beach day post!

I absolutely love going to the beach.  Whether it be a day trip, a weekend trip, or a tropical vacation, if there's sun and sand, I'm there!  Here are some of my favorite things to bring with me to the beach:


1. My family has been using Hawaiin Tropic Tanning Lotion Sunscreen for years.  It isn't super sticky or oily, and stays on for a long day at the beach.  The coconut fragrance also always puts me in a new mood.

2. A love a good read on the beach.  Every summer I read at least one Nicholas Sparks book, and so far this summer I have read Safe Haven.  His books are so good, and perfect for the summer months.

3. One of my current obsessions is Coke Zero.  I'm still not sure what the difference is between Coke Zero and Diet Coke, but I have to have at least one a day.  If I leave one in the fridge the night before a beach day and put it in a freezer bag, it is the perfect drink to have on a hot day.  

4. I always make sure I update my iPhone with the latest music.  It helps just in case I start to get antsy while laying out and need something to distract me.  Gotta get my tan on!

5. You will always find one of these bad boys in my purse.  Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Sanitizing Hand Gels are the perfect size to fit in my bags but also last so long!  I have always get them for gifts in sets of 3 or more, so I always have one ready to use.

6. Baby Lips by Maybelline is my go-to lip balm.  I use it for day-to-day and under my lip stick or lip gloss.  It is especially perfect for beach days because it has spf 20!  No burnt lips for me :)

7. I had never thought of using my Longchamp bag for the beach, but I'm so glad I tried it!  It was roomy enough for all my beach needs but not super bulky and heavy.  I can't wait to use it again!


What are your necessities for a beach day?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Hawaiian Tropic also. Wish we lived closer so we could get our beach on together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Baby Lips are definitley a must!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    P.S.--Be sure to check out my new blog and follow!

    ReplyDelete