Sunday, June 23, 2013

Selfie Sunday

Today was a great day!  I started out my day with my usual breakfast, and then the family and I headed out to mass.  After mass, I went to go help out at the convent associated with my old high school.  I have to do some hours for community service, so I've spent the past three days helping the sisters out with their garage sale.  What started as community service turned into a great weekend.  The sisters were so grateful for my help and it truly was a delight to be around them all weekend.  I definitely will be returning to visit them throughout the summer.  Here's what I wore to mass and the convent:


After I got home, I did an outfit change and then went to my friends' house for a BBQ!  It was at the twins' house, and they had tons of little kiddies over with some family friends.  Barbecues are one of my favorite things about summer, and I'm hoping to have more during this summer!  Here's my outfit from the BBQ:

When I got home I worked on a big puzzle I started last night and now I'm watching TV with mama.

I'm working on a post about the new separators I put in my drawer the other day! :) 

Xoxo, 
Brown Eyed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment