Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pre-prom desserts!

I know I promised I would do a post about the desserts I created for my sister's pre-prom last Wednesday, so here it is!

I really wanted to make something dipped in chocolate.  So I decided to go out and get blue candy melts (they sell these in Party City or Michael's), white and dark chocolate morsels, pretzels, marshmallows, and strawberries.  It is so much fun to do chocolate dipped candy! (and yummy too :P)


For my pre-prom, one of my friends brought these tuxedo chocolate strawberries.  I wanted to try to make them myself!  I think they came out pretty good right!?  My desserts were a hit, and all of our friends and family loved them!


Lately I've become a HUGE fan of dark chocolate, and I love pairing it with my favorite desserts and fruits.  With the leftover chocolate I froze some banana slices and dipped them in chocolate too.  I kept that stash for myself though, hehehe.  

What's your favorite desert!?

Xoxo,
Brown Eyed Girl

1 comment:

  1. Those look really good! I would definitely be all over those strawberries. My favorite dessert is this gluten free cake that my mom makes for me every year! It is just so sweet and perfect lol. I am a huge cookie person too..definitely chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete